Last Updated: January 2, 2019
When writing your review, please understand the following guidelines:
- The review must be written from your own personal device, not one supplied to you by or owned by the business you’re reviewing. This helps ensure authenticity of the content for our community.
- Focus on the facility/agency and your individual experience. Remember that reviews may not be submitted by facility/agency employees, their immediate family members or anyone who works with facilities/agencies that may present a conflict of interest, nor can they be submitted on behalf of someone else;
- Provide details about what you liked or disliked about your experience and use a minimum of 25 words to share your story;
- Be sure to describe an experience from within the past 12 months. Only one review per facility/agency experience is accepted
We reserve the right to remove or modify your review if it contains any of the following types of prohibited content:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Defamatory, infringing, or otherwise inappropriate comments;
- Any form of harassment, threats, lewdness, or bigotry;
- Language that would constitute or encourage criminal or illegal activity;
- Advertisements, “spam” content, web links or any other offers to other persons;
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
We may also remove your review for any reason at our sole discretion, with no notice to you.
Your review should remain unbiased. If we suspect that any review was written by anyone other than the consumer, it will be rejected. All reviews must be written and submitted to Ro & Steve by the consumer.
Lastly, please share feedback about website content or quality issues, please do not submit this feedback through a facility/agency review. Instead, Contact Us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!